Kosmo makes it easy to offer delivery. We leverage the best last mile providers to offer multiple delivery options to our merchants. Merchants can decide what’s the most suitable delivery option for each order or we can automate it with our algorithm. We build applications on top of those delivery APIs to make it easier to request a rider through Kosmo than on the delivery apps themselves.
As a Sales Manager, you will be the first person to join our sales team and will be responsible for the execution of our sales plan. You are joining a venture backed early stage company in the makings. We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated person. That’s the perfect adventure for people looking to hassle and grow together with a successful company.
You will oversee the end-to-end merchant’s sales and operations, from merchant identification & signing to onboarding & account management.
- Develop the sales strategy of Kosmo. That goes from defining our lead generation process to the actual signing and onboarding of the merchant
- Be responsible for building and leading a commercial team from the ground up
- Build lists of prospective clients and manage the overall sales cycle until having the customer placing recurrent orders
- Be adaptive and propose solutions that would work best based on the customer’s needs
- Do whatever it takes to close accounts
- 3-4 years experience in sales for the F&B industry. Ideally in any of the food delivery, e-commerce or SaaS sales is highly valuable
- Ability to communicate and present clearly. Experience doing on field sales and closing accounts
- Track record of solid data analysis, understanding sales numbers and monitoring & reporting daily metrics
- Track record of meeting sales targets and closing deals
- Experience of Salesforce, PPT and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Early stage company invested by top people in the delivery industry. Investors from companies such as foodpanda, Deliveroo, DH, Lazada and more
- Fast paced environment and a small team. Full ownership and accountability on your job
- Work remotely from home or from wherever you want
- Opportunity to build something big
- Competitive salary and equity on the company
If you feel attracted by our vision, send us an e-mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org” with the following information:
- Subject: “[your name] x Kosmo”.
- Your resume or Linkedin link.
- If you have a portfolio/website/Github link, please share.
- A brief introduction on your background.
- A brief description on why you want to join us and why you are the right person.