We are looking for a Senior Back-End Software Engineer to join our development team as a founding member. In this role, you will be responsible for the core back-end development of Kosmo’s technology. Your responsibilities will extend from designing the system architecture to data modelling, programming, testing and integration with our partners.
- Design, build and test Kosmo applications.
- Design, develop and document our APIs.
- Integration with multiple delivery partners such as Grab, pandago, Lalamove, etc..
- Work closely with the product team to define and evolve the product roadmap.
- Apply industry-standard data structures and design patterns.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identify bottlenecks and improve software performance.
- Implement observability best-practices to monitor all applications.
- Use state-of-the-art cloud-based solutions to host and scale Kosmo’s technology
- Bachelor in software engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience as a back-end engineer.
- Solid knowledge in Go.
- Knowledge of relational database systems such as MySQL or Postgres.
- Experience with AWS.
- Strong knowledge in application and systems observability practises.
- Solid troubleshooting skills.
- Great communication skills. You’ll be part of the core engineering team and you’ll be involved in business-product discussions.
- High-level project management skills.
- Can work in Asia time zone.
- Early stage company invested by top people in the delivery industry. Investors from companies such as foodpanda, Deliveroo, DH, Lazada and more
- Fast paced environment and a small team. Full ownership and accountability on your job
- Work remotely from home or from wherever you want
- Opportunity to build something big
- Competitive salary and equity on the company
If you feel attracted by our vision, send us an e-mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org” with the following information:
- Subject: “[your name] x Kosmo”.
- Your resume or Linkedin link.
- If you have a portfolio/website/Github link, please share.
- A brief introduction on your background.
- A brief description on why you want to join us and why you are the right person.