We are looking for a Senior Front-End Software Engineer to join our development team as a founding member. In this role, you will be responsible for the core front-end development of Kosmo’s technology. Your responsibilities will extend from designing the system architecture to data modelling, programming, testing and integration with our partners.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work closely with the product team to define and evolve the product roadmap.
- Apply industry-standard design patterns.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identify bottlenecks and improve software performance.
- Bachelor in software engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience as a front-end engineer.
- Exposure and interest in back-end languages like Java or Go.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Knowledge of relational database systems such as MySQL or Postgres.
- Strong knowledge in application and systems observability practises.
- Solid troubleshooting skills.
- Great communication skills. You’ll be part of the core engineering team and you’ll be involved in business-product discussions.
- High-level project management skills.
- Can work in Asia time zone.
- Early stage company invested by top people in the delivery industry. Investors from companies such as foodpanda, Deliveroo, DH, Lazada and more
- Fast paced environment and a small team. Full ownership and accountability on your job
- Work remotely from home or from wherever you want
- Opportunity to build something big
- Competitive salary and equity on the company
If you feel attracted by our vision, send us an e-mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org” with the following information:
- Subject: “[your name] x Kosmo”.
- Your resume or Linkedin link.
- If you have a portfolio/website/Github link, please share.
- A brief introduction on your background.
- A brief description on why you want to join us and why you are the right person.